The Missing Link. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 76
  • Views 8K

Discuss The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

For somewhile the Mod and Admin Team hasn't felt quite complete, there was something or someone missing.

We needed a yin to our yang, a Yoko to our John, a girly tipple tart to our real ale drinkers.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those in between. .....

I present to you the latest addition to the Mod team.

APPLUMBING!

Whoop! Whoop!

About blinking time....did you have to bribe him with a free pen and a ukpf mug...lol. Well done Adam ..regards Turnpin:8:

For somewhile the Mod and Admin Team hasn't felt quite complete, there was something or someone missing.

We needed a yin to our yang, a Yoko to our John, a girly tipple tart to our real ale drinkers.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those in between. .....

I present to you the latest addition to the Mod team.

APPLUMBING!

Whoop! Whoop!

Are you extracting the urine?

I mean seriously!!!

No, congrats Adam. Babycham and pomegranate juice all round :)

Last edited:
badge in the post, report in to special quarters asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to App! But what's he going to have to moan and campaign for now?

Although can you tell me who you bribed I need to ask them the price of my green badge

:D good man and I know why crop has voted on this, esp with Halloween round the corner all the crazies will be coming and crop wants to go trick or treating for all then free candies ;D

just to note he is special,as we are a equal rights forum,we had to abide by the law and except the first person who was slightly weird but not overly so

I'm going to wake up tomorrow to find that this is all a bad nightmare, right ?

Well done Adam and the rest of the mods for recognising his contribution.
Top man Adam, well deserved :behead: :)

Apparently WHSmiths biggest seller is adult colouring books. It's supposed to be good therapy :)

Don't get where's waldo that's too hard

I'm sure he's read this and can point some of the 'old hands' out......

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please. Also note that we urge all members, regular or new, to report any posts that are off-topic, pointless or offensive.

very well done Adam and welcome to the inner scrottum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
J
Gents Does this mean no one has any similar...
Replies
Views
john s
J
  • Question
Re: Sludge flush failure DIY resolution (or...
Replies
Views
Back