General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Pro & DIY - | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion - .
Normal Threads
Hello, I have to replace the kitchen's water tap. I am attaching images (*.img) of the under...
Replies
Views
Hi, How can I remove the handle of the attached Faucet tap? I thought removing the screw will be...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and...
Replies
Views
Looking for a qualified plumber for a new build site in White City, London. The work being...
  • Alex Hathaway
  • Latest:
  • Abdul Qodir
Replies
Views
Abdul Qodir
A
Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am...
  • Benpetrie17
  • Latest:
  • Luke OReilly
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am...
Replies
Views
Based in West Yorkshire (Bingley) looking for a bathroom fitter. Several jobs at the property...
Replies
Views
DUE TO EXPANSION STEVE WILCOCK PLUMBING & HEATING ENGINEERS LTD. have the following positions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am actually posting this question for my spouse. We are looking to move states. The...
Replies
Views
HOMEFIX UK??? I've just been offered a contract with Homefix UK. It includes a substantial...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
I have been with PF for maybe 10 years off and on. On a day today basis the forum is a valuable...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/jotm/ Checkout the September jobs on TilersForums.com. Had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I work for a national company as a Service and Repair Engineer. I'm looking to get...
Replies
Views
Good Evening... A British owned Sanitaryware manufacturer in the UAE is looking for a Technical...
Replies
Views
It seems really clear to me not to pay such a company but I thought I'd make it clear in a post...
Replies
Views
Surprised to see the build up on this Magna clean on a routine service today
Replies
Views
What do you say to them? I've just had someone that want a radiator installing in an annexe and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Due to a garage clearout I have amassed a load of spares/parts for various boilers. Some new...
Replies
Views
My local rag had article about how a local builder went into liquidation after taking a large...
Replies
Views
Customer has a loft conversion room, it's quite big and asked for a price for a shower room to...
Replies
Views
Or do you give an estimate, hourly rate, daily rate? It seems like a waste of time quoting small...
Replies
Views
We're talking 33 boilers in a new build. Of which 12 have been installed by a non gsr plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi, got called to a regular customer who said their shower leaks when used. Was hoping it was...
Replies
Views
*sigh* This bidet has a sort of integrated spray in the middle of the pan that no longer works...
Replies
Views
I am rapidly falling out of love with the bigger jobs (boiler changes etc) and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one who keeps getting asked to fit cookers for pennies? I get the impression they...
Replies
Views
Job lot of pegler xpress fittings 10 x 15mm straight couplers 21 x 15mm elbows 14 x 15mm 135...
Replies
Views
Had to swap out a rad on a rental I did in 2014 problem is caused by urine I would guess no...
Replies
Views
Hi, just trying to get an opinion on some plumbing the bathroom/kitchen fitter is in the process...
  • Keith O'KEEFFE
  • Latest:
  • Welder
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back