a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 23 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

[h=6]I wrote 'Clean Me' on the back of a white van today.

The driver saw me and started going mental.

"It's only a joke mate," I said, "Calm down."

"Calm bloody down?" he screamed, "You've used a permanent marker."
[/h]

The only cow in a small town in Ireland stopped giving milk. Then the town folk found they could buy a cow in Scotland quite cheaply. So, they brought the cow over from Scotland .

It was absolutely wonderful, it produced lots of milk every day and everyone was happy.

They bought a bull to mate with the cow to get more cows, so they'd never have to worry about their milk supply again. and they
put the bull in the pasture with the cow but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow, the cow would move away.

No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull,
And he was never able to do the deed.

The people were very upset and decided to go to The Vet, who was very wise to tell him what was happening and ask his advice.

"Whenever the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves away. If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off.
If he attempts it from the one side, she walks away to the other side."

The Vet rubbed his chin thoughtfully and pondered, this before asking, "Did you by chance, buy this cow in Scotland ?"

The people were dumbfounded, since no one had ever mentioned that they had brought the cow over from Scotland .

"You are truly a wise Vet," they said. "How did you know we got the cow from Scotland ?

The Vet replied with a distant look in his eye: "My wife is from Scotland "

They say that the average man ejaculates at 20mph.

I'm clearly not average then.

My new girlfriend has been with a lot of guys and according to her, I definitely *** much quicker than all of them.

I knocked at my date's door today and her father answered.

He said, "My daughter tells me that you're taking her for a meal and then the cinema."

"Yes, I'm taking her to the Chinese down the road," I replied.

"And what are you hoping to see afterwards?" he asked.

"Her ****," I replied.

My Dad should be in the Guinness Book Of World Records.

I'm pretty sure no one has ever taken twenty seven years to go and get a pint of milk.

Rangers news :

Ally McCoist has admitted that midweek training was cut short

.. after one of the players kicked the ball into next door's garden.

I was standing in a bar in town yesterday and this little Chinese guy comes in, stands next to me and starts drinking a beer.

I said to him, "Do you know any of those martial arts things, like Kung-Fu, Karate or Ju-Jitsu?"

He says "No, why tyou ask me dat, is it coz I Chinee"?

"No", I say, "It's because you're drinking my beer you little so n so"
icon_toppa.gif

THE AUSTRALIAN APPROACH
A young Aussie lad moved to London and went to Harrods looking for a job.
The manager asked 'Do you have any sales experience?'
The young man answered 'Yeah, I was a salesman back home in Dubbo.'
The manager liked the Aussie so he gave him the job.
His first day was challenging and busy, but he got through it.
After the store was locked up, the manager came down and asked, 'OK, so how many sales did you make today?'

The Aussie said 'One!'
The manager groaned and continued, 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day.
How much was the sale for?'
'£124,237.64p.'
The manager choked and exclaimed £124,237.64!! What the hell did you sell him?'
'Well, first I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium fish hook and then I sold him a new fishing rod.'
'Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he would need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engine Power Cat.'
'Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to car sales and I sold him the 4 x4
The manager, incredulous, said, 'You mean to tell me...a guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a 4x4?'
'No, no, no... he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his lady friend and I said...

'Well, since your weekend's buggered mate, you might as well go fishing.'

I'm going to put that one in my Christmas cracker, Croppie ... that's excellent!!!

LOL LOL LOL

What did the electrician get on his NICEIC exams?

Dribble.

What happens when you give ****** to an electrician?

He gets taller

What's the difference between God and an electrician?

God doesn't think he's an electrician

I told these to our sparkies at work today.

Then I had to stand and explain it to them!

I texted them to a spark I know.

He replied something to do with sex and travel.

A teacher in a class is going around all the children and asking them what they want to do when they grow up. It eventually gets around to little Johnny's go.

"So Johnny, what do you want to do when you're older?" Asks the teacher.

Johnny replies "I want to be a millionaire and have a pig, and I'll buy my pig lots of nice clothes and jewelry and take her on holidays all around the world on a private jet that I'll buy for her, and have sex with her 5 times a day on our desert island."

The teacher is shocked and has no idea how to reply, so just moves on to the next child, completely flabbergasted.

"OK...Ahem, and Rebecca? What do you want to be when you're older?"

Rebbecca replies "Johnny's pig."

Experts say they may have found Richard III in a Leicester car park.

Ugly, disfigured and reviled, Leicester is at junction 20 off the M1.

Women.
Ironically the harder they are to push, the easier they are to pull!

How does an electrician change a light bulb?

He holds it in the air and waits for the world to revolve around him!

How does an electrician change a light bulb?

He holds it in the air and waits for the world to revolve around him!

Thats an old one I posted it months back

Still a goodun though! I've been battering my sparkie cousin with all these. He's getting terribly snippy!

A chemist, a biologist and an electrical engineer were on death row waiting to go in the electric chair.
The chemist was brought forward first. "Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner, strapping him in. "No," replied the chemist. The executioner flicked the switch and nothing happened. Under this particular State's law, if an execution attempt fails, the prisoner is to be released, so the chemist was released.
>Then the biologist was brought forward. "Do you have anything you want to say?" "No, just get on with it." The executioner flicked the switch, and again nothing happened, so the biologist was released.
Then the electrical engineer was brought forward. "Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner. "Yes," replied the engineer. "If you swap the red and the blue wires over, you might make this thing work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back