things a gas engineer / plumber would never say | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help yourself to the scrap mate, You've just saved me a trip to the dump cheers!

sorry mr smith i didnt realise i was on your side of the bed , your lass never said anything

you could have cleaned you toilet before i came out, mr smith..

you've got a head ache and think its the boiler? well i dont detect any carbon monoxide, i think its this stinking house, try having a shower and opening the windows :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you want to show me all the problems in the house that arent related to my job at all, yeah go on then, i dont mind..

you dont have any money in the house to pay me ? why did you call me out then ?

you want to haggle ? ooh go on then..

hi, are you a plumber "yes" i saw you working next door and thought you'd be able to help me, could you fix my boiler while your on, i have no money.. is that ok ? yes........

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sure ill fix your drawers whilst im here. Whilst im at it ill also put up that flatpack furniture you have.

Yeh no problem I can sort the toilet and drains when I am finnished your boiler install no extra charge love

parts for heatlines are cheap,they are good boilers(yea right,detection electrode,baxi £8 heatline viso + £47!!!!!!!!)

hi my names steve, im blind death and dumb and i will be ur gas engineer for this evening

Yes mrs smith you can turn the water off for me under the sink, as i stand at the side of you and look down your top and check your bum out.

whoops!, sorry, I really should check that your cat isn't under the floor when I nail it back down

I like these petrol prices as it gives me an excuse to put my prices up.

No problem I will swap your gas meter that you just bought of ebay and will give you a certificate aswell

Yes I'm positive I have to wear your underwear on my head to protect against Dihydrogen Monoxide Miss Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If he's cautious, the plumber will want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
Back